Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Podcast

I mentioned it this last week, but I've started a -- very poorly recorded -- podcast. The URL for the podcast site is http://albumsthatiown.podbean.com/. There, you can listen to the first two episodes -- one of me introducing myself and the other with an actual live human guest. Of course, you can also e-mail me (rjgianfortune at gmail dot com) if you'd like to be a guest. You could talk to the Internet about anything you'd like.

This week's guest is Tony Bowman, who is a lovely human being who runs D.C. Live Tracks, a Web site featuring, uh, live music recorded in our great city.

Again, I cannot stress this enough: If you'd like to be a guest, I would love to talk to you. Please e-mail me and we can figure out the details.

---

I use Podbean to do the podcast. It automatically generates the feed and whatever. It's not perfect and, like, Blogger, has some weird constraints. The way I'm doing it is not free, but it's got the features I need. Including embed.

I haven't figure out the art -- I don't think I can do that yet. The site's design sucks, but so does this one. If you care about that, I apologize.

So, if you want to listen to the podcast, you can do so here. You can also do so on the podcast site, where you can also comment, e-mail me, read the links and e-mail me. Take a look.

No comments: